- I can’t remember killing him: Vernon Madison’s story
- Proposed display prompts unexpected debate in law school
- The right to fight: Trump and the military transgender ban
- Fat Leonard and Fat Cats: Overbilling practices in the U.S. military
- No quick fix: finding a remedy for the American heroin epidemic.
Photo Courtesy of the North Carolina State Bar
On January 2, 2013, Mark L. Bibbs was suspended from the practice of law for a period of one year. Bibbs completed the one-year suspension and filed a petition for reinstatement on December 2, 2013.
On January 6, 2014, the Secretary of the North Carolina State Bar entered an order reinstating Bibbs to the active practice of law in North Carolina.
View the full reinstatement order below.
Trouble viewing? Click here to download the order (PDF, 47KB).