- Jewish community under attack as white nationalist movement gains popularity.
- Understanding Kolbe v. Hogan and what it means for gun owners in the United States of America.
- The Uniform Bar Exam, next stop: North Carolina
- Barbeque in danger: litigation floods NC hog farming industry
- New attempt to restrict abortions: Texas’ fetal burial law
Photo Courtesy of the North Carolina State Bar
On January 2, 2013, Mark L. Bibbs was suspended from the practice of law for a period of one year. Bibbs completed the one-year suspension and filed a petition for reinstatement on December 2, 2013.
On January 6, 2014, the Secretary of the North Carolina State Bar entered an order reinstating Bibbs to the active practice of law in North Carolina.
View the full reinstatement order below.
Trouble viewing? Click here to download the order (PDF, 47KB).