- Homicide by text: Michelle Carter and the death of Conrad Roy
- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
Photo Courtesy of the North Carolina State Bar
On January 2, 2013, Mark L. Bibbs was suspended from the practice of law for a period of one year. Bibbs completed the one-year suspension and filed a petition for reinstatement on December 2, 2013.
On January 6, 2014, the Secretary of the North Carolina State Bar entered an order reinstating Bibbs to the active practice of law in North Carolina.
View the full reinstatement order below.
Trouble viewing? Click here to download the order (PDF, 47KB).