- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- A right to bear witness to Bigfoot
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
- Unlock the source of your greatness…at a dangerous cost
- I can’t remember killing him: Vernon Madison’s story
Photo Courtesy of the North Carolina State Bar
On January 2, 2013, Mark L. Bibbs was suspended from the practice of law for a period of one year. Bibbs completed the one-year suspension and filed a petition for reinstatement on December 2, 2013.
On January 6, 2014, the Secretary of the North Carolina State Bar entered an order reinstating Bibbs to the active practice of law in North Carolina.
View the full reinstatement order below.
Trouble viewing? Click here to download the order (PDF, 47KB).