- Homicide by text: Michelle Carter and the death of Conrad Roy
- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
The Supreme Court has granted certiorari in a case involving an endangered species of frog to determine whether the designation of privately-owned land as “critical habitat” is authorized under the Endangered Species Act. ...[Continue Reading]
President Trump faces stark criticism as he fulfills campaign promises concerning important environmental decisions. ...[Continue Reading]