- I can’t remember killing him: Vernon Madison’s story
- Proposed display prompts unexpected debate in law school
- The right to fight: Trump and the military transgender ban
- Fat Leonard and Fat Cats: Overbilling practices in the U.S. military
- No quick fix: finding a remedy for the American heroin epidemic.
Alienation of Affection
Over 200 alienation of affection lawsuits are filed in North Carolina every year, and each one provides the judiciary with an opportunity to decide the fate of the controversial tort. ...[Continue Reading]