- Homicide by text: Michelle Carter and the death of Conrad Roy
- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
Smart contracts not only support crypto currencies like Bitcoin, but also offer features that make the software appealing for improving the current state of contract law. ...[Continue Reading]
Judge Teresa Mary Pooler from Florida’s Eleventh Judicial Circuit dismissed money laundering charges against Michell Espinoza because Bitcoin is not money. ...[Continue Reading]