- I can’t remember killing him: Vernon Madison’s story
- Proposed display prompts unexpected debate in law school
- The right to fight: Trump and the military transgender ban
- Fat Leonard and Fat Cats: Overbilling practices in the U.S. military
- No quick fix: finding a remedy for the American heroin epidemic.
Where is the line between inspiration and infringement, and how easy is it to cross that line? The recent lawsuit against Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams provides some clues. ...[Continue Reading]