- Back to the drawing board
- Rules of evidence v. Constitutional protections: a battle of authorities
- Jewish community under attack as white nationalist movement gains popularity.
- Understanding Kolbe v. Hogan and what it means for gun owners in the United States of America.
- The Uniform Bar Exam, next stop: North Carolina
Where is the line between inspiration and infringement, and how easy is it to cross that line? The recent lawsuit against Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams provides some clues. ...[Continue Reading]