- Homicide by text: Michelle Carter and the death of Conrad Roy
- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
Are national security and public health concerns actually served by warrantless searches of cell phones at the border? ...[Continue Reading]
Case concerning a cross-border shooting brings the possibility of extraterritorial application of the United States Constitution to the Supreme Court. ...[Continue Reading]