- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
- Unlock the source of your greatness…at a dangerous cost
- The right to fight: Trump and the military transgender ban
- No quick fix: finding a remedy for the American heroin epidemic.
Criminal Justice System
As data-based software becomes increasingly popular in both the streets and the courtroom, some have raised concerns that such software will soon replace common sense and even perhaps, due process. ...[Continue Reading]