- Rules of evidence v. Constitutional protections: a battle of authorities
- Jewish community under attack as white nationalist movement gains popularity.
- Understanding Kolbe v. Hogan and what it means for gun owners in the United States of America.
- The Uniform Bar Exam, next stop: North Carolina
- Barbeque in danger: litigation floods NC hog farming industry
Department of Justice
President Trump has received intense criticism, and even calls for impeachment, surrounding his abrupt firing of FBI Director James B. Comey. Conflicting explanations for Comey’s dismissal and the appointment of a new special prosecutor have left many questioning the future of the administration. ...[Continue Reading]