- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
- Unlock the source of your greatness…at a dangerous cost
Diversity in Law
Third-year staff writer Eric Ditmore chronicles the discussions and decisions surrounding a forthcoming display in honor of African-Americans in the North Carolina Judiciary. ...[Continue Reading]
The legal profession has been around for centuries, but to this day there is still a problem with diversity. ...[Continue Reading]