- Rules of evidence v. Constitutional protections: a battle of authorities
- Jewish community under attack as white nationalist movement gains popularity.
- Understanding Kolbe v. Hogan and what it means for gun owners in the United States of America.
- The Uniform Bar Exam, next stop: North Carolina
- Barbeque in danger: litigation floods NC hog farming industry
HB2 was repealed by the General Assembly, and has been replace by House Bill 142, a less restrictive bill, which still leaves some voters unhappy. ...[Continue Reading]