- Homicide by text: Michelle Carter and the death of Conrad Roy
- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
After a long and difficult process with governing authorities, Charlotte School of Law officially announced its closure just days before fall classes were set to begin. ...[Continue Reading]
The rising routes and alternatives to getting a law license include the end of traditional college. ...[Continue Reading]