- I can’t remember killing him: Vernon Madison’s story
- Proposed display prompts unexpected debate in law school
- The right to fight: Trump and the military transgender ban
- Fat Leonard and Fat Cats: Overbilling practices in the U.S. military
- No quick fix: finding a remedy for the American heroin epidemic.
After a long and difficult process with governing authorities, Charlotte School of Law officially announced its closure just days before fall classes were set to begin. ...[Continue Reading]