- Homicide by text: Michelle Carter and the death of Conrad Roy
- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
The Las Vegas shooting tragedy has revived the highly debated topic of gun control, including proposed measures to prohibit devices such as those which helped the Las Vegas shooter increase his rate of fire on innocent victims. ...[Continue Reading]