- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
- Unlock the source of your greatness…at a dangerous cost
Laws regarding animal rights continue to change as humans have begun to rethink what it means to own a “pet.” ...[Continue Reading]
Pennsylvania passes a law to curb animal cruelty by holding pet owners more accountable.