- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
- Unlock the source of your greatness…at a dangerous cost
- The right to fight: Trump and the military transgender ban
- No quick fix: finding a remedy for the American heroin epidemic.
Public Interest Law
RALEIGH—For the second straight year, Campbell Law’s Women in Law Student Organization will participate in the annual Gail Parkins Ovarian Cancer Walk and 5K Run. The event will occur at Sanderson High School in Raleigh, North Carolina, on Saturday, October 27, 2018. Several members of the ...[Continue Reading]