- Homicide by text: Michelle Carter and the death of Conrad Roy
- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
Senior staff writer Cody Davis explains the current law relating to service animals, as well as ways in which service animal regulations may be improved. ...[Continue Reading]
One Michigan school is in for a fight after barring a disabled student’s service dog from entering school premises. ...[Continue Reading]