- I can’t remember killing him: Vernon Madison’s story
- Proposed display prompts unexpected debate in law school
- The right to fight: Trump and the military transgender ban
- Fat Leonard and Fat Cats: Overbilling practices in the U.S. military
- No quick fix: finding a remedy for the American heroin epidemic.
Student Bar Association
Third-year staff writer Eric Ditmore chronicles the discussions and decisions surrounding a forthcoming display in honor of African-Americans in the North Carolina Judiciary. ...[Continue Reading]