- Homicide by text: Michelle Carter and the death of Conrad Roy
- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
After tweeting about a prohibition on transgender individuals serving in the military, President Trump and the Pentagon produce further details about the ban. ...[Continue Reading]
Due to the Department of Defense’s lack of resources and oversight, contractors have defrauded millions of dollars from the U.S. military by overcharging for work not performed. ...[Continue Reading]