- Rules of evidence v. Constitutional protections: a battle of authorities
- Jewish community under attack as white nationalist movement gains popularity.
- Understanding Kolbe v. Hogan and what it means for gun owners in the United States of America.
- The Uniform Bar Exam, next stop: North Carolina
- Barbeque in danger: litigation floods NC hog farming industry
US Attorney General
After a contentious confirmation hearing, Jeff Sessions is the new Attorney General and the rest of the country is poised to see if he performs his new role consistent with his conservative record. ...[Continue Reading]