- Homicide by text: Michelle Carter and the death of Conrad Roy
- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
With the Supreme Court denying to review the decision that found the North Carolina legislature had discriminatory intent in passing its election law, what does this mean for the future of North Carolina’s elections?
The systematic change in North Carolina election laws and the lasting impact of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 ...[Continue Reading]