- Homicide by text: Michelle Carter and the death of Conrad Roy
- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
War on Drugs
Oregon Governor Kate Brown recently signed into law Oregon House Bill 2355 as part of significant changes made to Oregon’s drug possession laws. ...[Continue Reading]
The increase in demand for prescription painkillers such as Vicodin and OxyContin has contributed to an increase in demand for heroin and other similar illicit drugs. ...[Continue Reading]