- Homicide by text: Michelle Carter and the death of Conrad Roy
- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
On December 1, 2005, Ronna Gibbs was transferred to disability inactive status. On December 5, 2013, Dr. Philip H. Lavine, M.D., stated that Gibbs was in remission from major depression and as such, fit to resume the practice of law. Finding no evidence to the contrary, the Disciplinary Hearing granted Gibbs’s Petition for Reinstatement to Active Status on April 9, 2014.
View the full disciplinary order below.
Trouble viewing? Click here to download the order (PDF, 49KB).