- Homicide by text: Michelle Carter and the death of Conrad Roy
- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
Articles by Claire Scott
United States does not vote on Resolution 2334, which could have detrimental effects on relations between Israel and the U.S. ...[Continue Reading]
With more for-profit colleges coming up short, veterans must figure out where to use their GI Bill funds to get an education, many while also supporting families. ...[Continue Reading]