- Rules of evidence v. Constitutional protections: a battle of authorities
- Jewish community under attack as white nationalist movement gains popularity.
- Understanding Kolbe v. Hogan and what it means for gun owners in the United States of America.
- The Uniform Bar Exam, next stop: North Carolina
- Barbeque in danger: litigation floods NC hog farming industry
J. Bryan Boyd Award for Excellence in Legal Journalism
The J. Bryan Boyd Award for Excellence in Legal Journalism is awarded annually by the Campbell Law Observer staff to the best overall third-year staff writer.
2016 Recipient | Rachel Goodling
2015 Recipient | John Mace
2014 Recipient | Tripp Huffstetler
2013 Recipient | Michael Hedgepeth
2012 Recipient | Ty Claggett
2011 Recipient | Lee Roland