- Homicide by text: Michelle Carter and the death of Conrad Roy
- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
Pennsylvania passes a law to curb animal cruelty by holding pet owners more accountable.
As concern for animal welfare increases, circuses and other businesses in the animal entertainment industry are forced to close their doors. ...[Continue Reading]