- Rules of evidence v. Constitutional protections: a battle of authorities
- Jewish community under attack as white nationalist movement gains popularity.
- Understanding Kolbe v. Hogan and what it means for gun owners in the United States of America.
- The Uniform Bar Exam, next stop: North Carolina
- Barbeque in danger: litigation floods NC hog farming industry
How the Supreme Court’s most recent decision concerning affirmative action in college admissions could have just re-set the clock on racial relations on college campuses across the country. ...[Continue Reading]