- Homicide by text: Michelle Carter and the death of Conrad Roy
- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
Bill of Rights
The Eighth Circuit held that a college’s mandatory drug testing policy constitutes an unreasonable search under the Fourth Amendment. ...[Continue Reading]