- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
- Unlock the source of your greatness…at a dangerous cost
In 2004 the United States Secret Service concludedthat attackers “varied considerably in demographic, background, and other characteristics” and was unable to develop a profile of a “school shooter.” The Secret Service did find that school shooters shared certain characteristics. ...[Continue Reading]