- Homicide by text: Michelle Carter and the death of Conrad Roy
- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
The recently enacted NC Strengthen Opioid Misuse Prevention (STOP) Act of 2017 has begun to address the opioid epidemic in North Carolina and target the destructive impact opioid abuse has on North Carolinians. ...[Continue Reading]