- Homicide by text: Michelle Carter and the death of Conrad Roy
- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
After her own personal encounter with the creature, a California woman sues the state and multiple state agencies, requesting the court order them to recognize Bigfoot as a mammal indigenous to the area. ...[Continue Reading]