- Homicide by text: Michelle Carter and the death of Conrad Roy
- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
The most surprising aspect of inventive billionaire Elon Musk’s companies Space X and Tesla may not be NASA-backed rockets, or self-driving cars, but rather, their stance on sharing such technology with the public. ...[Continue Reading]