- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
- Unlock the source of your greatness…at a dangerous cost
- The right to fight: Trump and the military transgender ban
- No quick fix: finding a remedy for the American heroin epidemic.
Telephone Consumer Protection Act
After relentlessly calling people on the “Do Not Call List,” Dish Network is being forced to pay $280 million to the U.S. Government and several states, including North Carolina, for its telemarketing tactics. ...[Continue Reading]