- Twitter, Trump, and the right to free tweet
- Traffic stops 101: could education prevent tragedies?
- Back to the drawing board
- Rules of evidence v. Constitutional protections: a battle of authorities
- Jewish community under attack as white nationalist movement gains popularity.
Telephone Consumer Protection Act
After relentlessly calling people on the “Do Not Call List,” Dish Network is being forced to pay $280 million to the U.S. Government and several states, including North Carolina, for its telemarketing tactics. ...[Continue Reading]