- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
- Unlock the source of your greatness…at a dangerous cost
- The right to fight: Trump and the military transgender ban
- No quick fix: finding a remedy for the American heroin epidemic.
Women in Law
On Wednesday, March 2, 2016, Campbell Law Women in Law and the Campbell Law Business Law Association hosted a lunch with the Triangle’s Leading Ladies. The event was a panel moderated by Ken Hammer, General Counsel of Toshiba, consisting of five women General Counsel in the Raleigh-Durham area: ...[Continue Reading]