- Rules of evidence v. Constitutional protections: a battle of authorities
- Jewish community under attack as white nationalist movement gains popularity.
- Understanding Kolbe v. Hogan and what it means for gun owners in the United States of America.
- The Uniform Bar Exam, next stop: North Carolina
- Barbeque in danger: litigation floods NC hog farming industry
Women in Law
On Wednesday, March 2, 2016, Campbell Law Women in Law and the Campbell Law Business Law Association hosted a lunch with the Triangle’s Leading Ladies. The event was a panel moderated by Ken Hammer, General Counsel of Toshiba, consisting of five women General Counsel in the Raleigh-Durham area: ...[Continue Reading]