- Homicide by text: Michelle Carter and the death of Conrad Roy
- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
Women in Law
On Wednesday, March 2, 2016, Campbell Law Women in Law and the Campbell Law Business Law Association hosted a lunch with the Triangle’s Leading Ladies. The event was a panel moderated by Ken Hammer, General Counsel of Toshiba, consisting of five women General Counsel in the Raleigh-Durham area: ...[Continue Reading]