- Rules of evidence v. Constitutional protections: a battle of authorities
- Jewish community under attack as white nationalist movement gains popularity.
- Understanding Kolbe v. Hogan and what it means for gun owners in the United States of America.
- The Uniform Bar Exam, next stop: North Carolina
- Barbeque in danger: litigation floods NC hog farming industry
Articles by Eric Ditmore
Over 200 alienation of affection lawsuits are filed in North Carolina every year, and each one provides the judiciary with an opportunity to decide the fate of the controversial tort. ...[Continue Reading]
The growing problem of inner city dirt bike gangs turns rural fun into metro trouble. ...[Continue Reading]