- Homicide by text: Michelle Carter and the death of Conrad Roy
- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
President Trump unexpectedly terminated an Obama-era program protecting young, undocumented immigrants from deportation. Now all eyes are on Congress to decide the fate of these “dreamers” in the next six months.