- Homicide by text: Michelle Carter and the death of Conrad Roy
- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
The United States Supreme Court has all but sealed the fate of an Alabama death row inmate who has been imprisoned for the past 30 years. ...[Continue Reading]
A Raleigh man claims to have killed his wife in his sleep after taking too much cough medicine. If the case goes to trial, the defense can only hope to convince the jury of his innocence. ...[Continue Reading]