- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
- Unlock the source of your greatness…at a dangerous cost
Staff writer Eric Ditmore recently interviewed Ronald Dowdy, a resident of Fayetteville, recounting Ronald’s experience during a recent traffic stop and explaining what North Carolina may be doing to help. ...[Continue Reading]
Deadly force is not an option that police officers may use on a whim. It is governed by several layers of policy and precedent. ...[Continue Reading]