- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
- Unlock the source of your greatness…at a dangerous cost
Same Sex Marriage
This is a full recording of the debate hosted by the Federalist Society and the American Civil Liberties Union chapters of Campbell Law School. The speakers include Dr. John S. Baker, Jr. and Elizabeth Haddix. ...[Continue Reading]