- Rules of evidence v. Constitutional protections: a battle of authorities
- Jewish community under attack as white nationalist movement gains popularity.
- Understanding Kolbe v. Hogan and what it means for gun owners in the United States of America.
- The Uniform Bar Exam, next stop: North Carolina
- Barbeque in danger: litigation floods NC hog farming industry
Same Sex Marriage
This is a full recording of the debate hosted by the Federalist Society and the American Civil Liberties Union chapters of Campbell Law School. The speakers include Dr. John S. Baker, Jr. and Elizabeth Haddix. ...[Continue Reading]