- I can’t remember killing him: Vernon Madison’s story
- Proposed display prompts unexpected debate in law school
- The right to fight: Trump and the military transgender ban
- Fat Leonard and Fat Cats: Overbilling practices in the U.S. military
- No quick fix: finding a remedy for the American heroin epidemic.
Same Sex Marriage
This is a full recording of the debate hosted by the Federalist Society and the American Civil Liberties Union chapters of Campbell Law School. The speakers include Dr. John S. Baker, Jr. and Elizabeth Haddix. ...[Continue Reading]