- Homicide by text: Michelle Carter and the death of Conrad Roy
- Bird scooters: Legitimate methods of urban transportation or instruments of mayhem?
- Stopping School Violence Starts with Understanding Who Attacks Schools: Leveraging Local Opportunities to Reduce Violence by Students
- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) finds itself in further foul trouble as reports leak details regarding player payments at multiple universities. ...[Continue Reading]
The NCAA is in foul trouble after the FBI unveiled a major corruption scheme involving coaches, players, and marketing executives. ...[Continue Reading]