- The boundaries of boundless cell phone searches at the border
- Parkland shooting survivors: “thoughts and prayers” no longer enough
- Unlock the source of your greatness…at a dangerous cost
- The right to fight: Trump and the military transgender ban
- No quick fix: finding a remedy for the American heroin epidemic.
The “warrant rule” of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure was recently changed to make it easier to investigate online criminal activity, but some believe the change comes at the price of constitutional rights. ...[Continue Reading]